Sunday, July 09, 2006

Unethical Writer

The opinion of this newspaper is that the Crappy Times has on it's staff a very unethical journalist who becomes involved in her stories to the point of flaunting her own illicit behavior all over the media. It's just disgusting! She even typed out the interview she had with Milli Vanilli while in the nude after her personal dirty episode with him. I know because I was peeking through their window watching every nasty thing they did! And I didn't leave until it was all over! It was just so degrading and disgusting for all journalists. I just hope she writes a book about her personal experiences with pictures, of course. That would really be disgusting!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you need any tips, Lyanne dahling, don't hesitate to call.

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

The Word Verification is...
ACK!
No, it's bonxfuix.

This has been a very bad day for me! First Rev. Jimmy, now this! I will not be in the laundry room. I will be in the bathroom! The retching sounds you hear? That will be me!

Anonymous said...

The Spooky Guy played this song called "Disgusting Semla" with his band Morbid when he was younger and more vital. We tried to cover this song but even though he wrote it he can't seem to remember the words any more. Now he keeps saying things like "The Rev. Jimmy is disgusting" and "Lyanne Sakks is disgusting." Then he starts making that AAAACK sound. We had hired the Psycho Smurfs to do some backup singing but so far all they've been able to do is sit on the washing machines drinking Ouzo and waiting for Spooky to get his act together. We think he needs medical attention. We don't want to use a replacement singer as our only current option seems to be Milli Vanilli and...well, let's face it. He just ain't Metal!

Tom & Icy said...

We can see where her 'crap' comes from for Crappy Times.

Anonymous said...

I bet she's the black sheep of her family.

Anonymous said...

Darling, I am the red-haired sheep, so to speak of my family. My cousin Jemima is the black sheep. She is from Alabama too.
But Lammy would know more about this sheep business than any of us!
Dusty, it was simply beastly of you to be looking through my window to get this story! Especially when I live on the 66th floor at the Quagmire Building. But damn respectable scandal seeking! You are truly one of the Pooperazi!

Tom & Icy said...

It looks like you were pooperazing a story in that picture! Ha ha ha ha ha!

Anonymous said...

I really get into my journalistic research, Darling!

Anonymous said...

I really get into my journalistic research, Darling!

Anonymous said...

And you duplicate yourself too, you hack! It is journalists like you that give the profession a bad name!